A Buddist Temple with a Long History of Over 1,300 years
The temple was destroyed by fire in 1928, and reconstructed in 1951. Ogamiyama Shrine is located above the temple.
|Address||9 Daisen, Daisen-cho, Saihaku-gun, Tottori|
|Phone||0859-52-2158 (Only Japanese speakers are available.)|
|Station||JR Yonago Station|
|Access||40min drive from JR Yonago Station, 50min bus ride from JR Yonago Station for Daisenji by Nikko Bus|
View Mt. Daisen Area in a larger map
Spiritual Cleansing Under the Painting of Preternatural Yokai Creatures
The longest stone-flagged approach in Japan is the best place for a stroll.
A fully-equipped Information Center with bathroom, dressing room, nursing room and Wi-Fi wireless networking